Athletic Training Major Interns with the New York Giants

08.15.2013

Brenn Bolding 2HIGH POINT, N.C., Aug. 15, 2013 – The only female athletic training intern for the New York Giants this summer is High Point University senior and Cary, N.C. native, Brenn Bolding.

As an intern for the pro-football team, Bolding works from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. seven days a week and is responsible for taping, stretching and treating the professional athletes; stocking the athletic training room, field and MetLife Stadium with training supplies; and assisting the athletes during practice.

“I think the fact the athletic training faculty and staff at HPU has done an outstanding job of preparing me for my career has been the greatest factor that has set me apart,” says Bolding, an athletic training major. “From the wide variety of clinical experiences to the high standards they have set, I have learned how to take initiative to better myself and work hard.”

This is a valuable experience Bolding isn’t taking for granted.

“The most memorable experience so far would be when I was working on the sidelines during the team’s pre-season game against Pittsburgh. It was a complete adrenaline rush, and I just thought how lucky I was to have this experience.”

Jun
      20
      6.20

Early Registration
      Jul
      14
      7.14

Early Registration

Jessie Drew shares congratulatory handshakes and high fives with the senior citizens for the completion of two poems in the session.
    The Power of Poetry: Students Connect with Senior Citizens through ‘HPU Lifelines’
    Headshots
    HPU names Dan Hauser new Athletic Director
    education summit
    Roundtable to Examine Education in North Carolina