Carl Welcomed as Freshman Success Program Adviser, Coach

11.8.2013

HIGH POINT, N.C., Nov. 8, 2013 – High Point University recently hired Brittney Carl as an adviser and coach in the Freshman Success program.

Carl is responsible for supporting freshmen as they begin their studies at HPU, and guiding them through the transition into campus and academic life. She is excited to begin working with students to prepare them for their futures.

“I will be able to impact students in my role as a Freshman Success coach by encouraging academic, social and personal success among my students,” says Carl. “I believe that the freshman year sets the foundation for collegiate success and a sense of campus ownership among students at the university. Being in this position will allow me to assist students as they establish their personal success and a home away from home at High Point University.”

Carl is also pleased to have become a member of the HPU staff.

“I am extremely excited be a member of the High Point family,” Carl adds. “I feel blessed to have the opportunity to combine my passion for serving students, especially freshman students, with the student-centered culture and caring environment of High Point University.”

Carl earned a Bachelor of Arts in exercise and sport science from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, as well as a master’s degree in higher education administration from the University of Louisville.

Jun
      20
      6.20

Early Registration
      Jul
      14
      7.14

Early Registration

David Friedman
    Art Student Awarded in National Exhibition
    Bobby Robertson
    Business Plan Finalist: The Sound of Entrepreneurism
    Emily De Lena
    Business Plan Finalist: Emily De Lena’s OwlAid Provides Assistance to the Elderly