Class of 2017 Profile: Dana Pusateri Leads at Beverly Hills Experiential Marketing Agency

Name: Dana Pusateri

Hometown: Clarksville, Maryland

Major: Pusateri graduated with a major in Strategic Communication on May 6.

Post-graduation plans: Pusateri joins Agen-C, an advertising and marketing agency in Beverly Hills, California, as an account executive assistant. In her role, Pusateri is responsible for being a liaison between the company’s high-end luxury client, Rodeo Drive, and internal teams, serving as the go-to for all day-to-day correspondence and account administration. She assists account communications and drives processes that brings clients visions to life. Additionally, she handles the public relations for the accounts she manages, including press relationship and pitching long and short lead media outlets. 

How HPU helped you get there: “High Point has given me the tools to believe in myself. It set the stage for what I wanted my career to look like through the constant mentorship of professors and encouragement of my peers. I was given so many unique opportunities because I attended HPU, and I attribute my successes to the 4 years I spent learning growing on this campus.”  

Most impactful mentor at HPU: “Professor Watson stuck by my side from the day I declared myself as a Strategic Communication major. If it weren’t for his constant guidance, sense of humor and kind way of speaking to a stressed out college student, I would not be where I am today.” 

Most impactful moment at HPU: “My most impactful moment at HPU was when I came back from being abroad and realized all of the amazing resources I had on campus. It took me traveling to a different country and gaining some perspective to see how lucky we are as students to have everything top of the line. ” 

Advice for underclassmen: “Speak to as many people as you can who work in their prospective career or industry of interest. It’s all about who you know, and you shouldn’t be afraid to utilize those connections!”