Class of 2022 Outcomes: Paxton Knupp Becomes Logistics Executive

Aug 09th, 2022

A0739182-072F-481E-AD37-22C35D451B65-scaled.jpeg
Paxton Knupp
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
Finance
JEAR Logistics

HPU graduates are leading prestigious career paths around the world at Fortune 500 companies, international service programs, public school systems, top-tier law, medical and graduate school programs, and many other esteemed organizations thanks to their journey at HPU. Here’s a glimpse of one extraordinary graduate from the Class of 2022:

Name: Paxton Knupp

Hometown: Latrobe, Pennsylvania

Major: Finance

Post-graduation plans: Knupp launched his career as a logistics executive with JEAR Logistics in Charleston, South Carolina. In his role, he is creating a book of business to assist companies that need help completing their supply chains.

How HPU helped you get there: “At HPU, I not only received an outstanding education, but I also learned how to carry myself as a professional. And that is truly what employers are looking for today.”

Most impactful mentor at HPU: “Thomas James, assistant professor of the practice of finance, was my most impactful mentor. He was there any time I had questions about my job search, and he helped me prepare for all of my big interviews.”

What are the life skills HPU helped you develop that prepared you for long-term success? “Carrying myself as a professional and communicating effectively with others are the life skills I developed at HPU that have prepared me for long-term success.”

Advice for underclassmen: “Apply to every internship and get involved. My internship helped me stand out against other applicants. There is nothing greater in a hiring managers eyes than experience and people who were involved in their school.”

Share your news with us for a chance to be featured!