Class of 2022 Outcomes: Liam Gabriel Recruits in South Carolina

Oct 25th, 2022

Liam Gabriel
Liam Gabriel
Scranton, Pennsylvania
M.A. in Communication and Business Leadership
Aerotek

HPU graduates are leading prestigious career paths around the world at Fortune 500 companies, international service programs, public school systems, top-tier law, medical and graduate school programs, and many other esteemed organizations thanks to their journey at HPU. Here’s a glimpse of one extraordinary graduate from the Class of 2022:

Name: Liam Gabriel

Hometown: Scranton, Pennsylvania

Major: M.A. in communication and business leadership

Post-graduation plans: Gabriel works in Charleston, South Carolina, as an assigned recruiter with Aerotek. He helps grow companies like Boeing, Mercedes and Verizon in downtown Charleston.

How HPU helped you get there: “HPU helped me by teaching interpersonal skills that I acquired through Greek Life. With that experience, I can now communicate seamlessly with individuals of all different backgrounds. The Office of Career and Professional Development helped me develop the skills to work well with others.”

Most impactful moment at HPU: “My most impactful moment at HPU was when I joined the fraternity Beta Theta Pi. The fraternity allowed me the opportunity to meet my best friends and to engage in a professional environment that prepared me for the world after HPU.

Advice for underclassmen: “Do not overthink. Everyone will be scrambling and feeling rushed but take a step back and realize you have so much time. When you graduate, you’re only 22 years old. You do not need to have the rest of your life decided the day after leaving HPU. Take a step back and enjoy the journey.”