Class of 2019 Outcomes: Rami Aoun Decides on Dell

Rami Aoun

With commencement just around the corner, recent High Point University graduates are already preparing to commence prestigious career paths around the world at Fortune 500 companies, international service programs, public school systems, top-tier law, medical and graduate school programs, and many other esteemed organizations thanks to their journey at HPU. Here’s a glimpse of one extraordinary senior from the Class of 2019:

Name: Rami Aoun

Hometown: Raleigh, North Carolina

Major: Business administration with minors in sales and finance

Post-graduation plans: Aoun joins Dell Technologies as an inside sales representative in Nashville, Tennessee. As an inside sales representative, he will be part of a team responsible for expanding business relationships and gaining market share. Aoun will recommend solutions to help customers grow and thrive in their markets.

How HPU helped you get there: “HPU afforded me the opportunity to grow into the person I’m proud to have become. HPU has the resources to meet any and all students’ needs, and I am very thankful for this institution. The entire Office of Career and Professional Development has been extremely helpful and patient throughout this process. I especially want to thank Dr. Doug Hall for his attention to detail, which enables him to tailor customized help to each student individually.”

Most impactful mentor at HPU: “The most impactful mentor I had at HPU is Professor Troy Knauss. His ability to bond with students builds trust. He constantly motivates us to never give up and pushes us to do what we think might be a stretch.”

Most impactful moment at HPU: “My most impactful moment was being persuaded by Professor Larry Quinn to declare a minor in Sales. I never considered how much this would change my path for the better, and I am extremely grateful to him.”

Advice for underclassmen: “Always be authentic and genuine with those around you.”