Internship Profile: Toni Cristiano Interns with Morgan Stanley in NYC

Jun 09th, 2022

Read More Internship Profiles  

Name: Toni Cristiano 

Hometown: Eastchester, New York

Major: Finance with a minor in sales

Internship: Cristiano joins Morgan Stanley as a summer branch analyst in a rotational program in New York City. In this program, she rotates through the wealth management branch and learns about operations, management, financial management and more, getting a complete understanding of the different positions within wealth management. 

How HPU helped you get there: “HPU has given me the tools and skills to successfully communicate with others and the knowledge needed for a career in finance. Resume-building workshops put on by the Office of Career and Professional Development and amazing advisors within the Earl N. Phillips School of Business have prepared me for my future career and taught me how to be a professional. I have also had many networking opportunities through HPU’s Career and Internship Expo.”

Most impactful mentor at HPU: “Professor Thomas James has been my most impactful mentor at HPU. He is always honest and helpful in any way he can. He has given me guidance in my classes, as well as on resumes, internships and more!”

What has your internship experience been like, and how is it preparing you for your future?: “I have had an amazing experience not only learning more about my career path but also having the opportunity to network with my peers and those above me. This internship has allowed me to have a better understanding of wealth management and is preparing me for what my job will look like upon graduation.”