Class of 2022 Outcomes: Olivia Bozzomo Helps Firm Acquire Talent

Jul 12th, 2022

Olivia Bozzomo
Olivia Bozzomo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Psychology
Raytheon Technologies

HPU graduates are leading prestigious career paths around the world at Fortune 500 companies, international service programs, public school systems, top-tier law, medical and graduate school programs, and many other esteemed organizations thanks to their journey at HPU. Here’s a glimpse of one extraordinary graduate from the Class of 2022:

Name: Olivia Bozzomo

Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Major: Psychology with a minor in business administration

Post-graduation plans: Bozzomo joined Raytheon Technologies in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, where she works as a talent acquisition project analyst. She works with recruiters to organize hiring events at different locations, plan for career events at target schools, use marketing tools for position advertisements, track the teams’ budget for talent acquisition events, and track the success of events and campaigns to prepare for the next one.

How HPU helped you get there: “HPU helped me achieve my goals by providing the tools and resources I needed to grow personally and professionally. I used the Office of Career and Professional Development to start my career early by taking an internship for credit course. This allowed me to get started on my post-graduation role early so that when graduation came, I was already trained and ready to jump into work.”

Most impactful mentor at HPU: “Dr. Kimberly Wear was my most impactful professor at HPU. When I was offered my role at Raytheon, I was told that my background in research and statistics was going to be very important in my full-time role. Dr. Wear was my professor for all of my research methods courses as well as statistics and through the four semesters I spent with her I was able to form a close relationship with her. Her classes were by far my favorite at HPU, and I will forever be grateful for her impact on my life.”

Most impactful moment at HPU: “My most impactful moment at HPU was when I joined Alpha Chi Omega. I had a strong group of women who pushed me to be my best self and our membership standards taught me the importance of social, personal and personal development.”

Advice for underclassmen: “Branch out and try everything at least once. An internship I thought I wouldn’t enjoy ended up teaching me what I did and did not want in a career and enabled me to find a job that I love doing with a team I work with well. You never know how an experience can impact you until you try it.”

Share your news with us for a chance to be featured!