Internship Profile: Charlotte Dorn Makes E-commerce Connections

Jul 14th, 2022

Read More Internship Profiles

Name: Charlotte Dorn

Hometown: Westchester, New York

Major: Event management with a minor in fashion merchandising

Internship: Dorn joins Curated for You, an Austin, Texas-based company, in its internship program that prepares students for an exciting career in retail or e-commerce. Her internship role provides opportunities for professional development, networking, teamwork, collaboration and fun.

How HPU helped you get there: “HPU helped me gain the proper information of both event management and fashion merchandising through my major and minor courses. I practiced my leadership skills and time management in and out of the classroom and became a more mature and independent person during my time at HPU.”

Most impactful mentor at HPU: “The older girls in my sorority Alpa Chi Omega were my biggest mentors at HPU. They truly paved the way for me, gave me the best advice, and gave me amazing opportunities academically and socially.”

What has your internship experience been like, and how is it preparing you for your future?: “My internship provides rewarding and interesting work I can accomplish while also working on my communication and business leadership master’s degree at HPU. This internship is preparing me for the future by providing me information from experienced fashion and e-commerce employees. It allows me to have my own creative freedom while accomplishing projects and tasks, and I have learned more about time management while completing this internship and summer courses for my master’s degree.”

Share your news with us for a chance to be featured!