Class of 2022 Outcomes: Caroline Petkovic Produces Entertainment

Aug 11th, 2022

caroline petkovic headshot high point university
Caroline Petkovic
Shaker Heights, Ohio
Media production and entrepreneurship
Running Subway Productions

HPU graduates are leading prestigious career paths around the world at Fortune 500 companies, international service programs, public school systems, top-tier law, medical and graduate school programs, and many other esteemed organizations thanks to their journey at HPU. Here’s a glimpse of one extraordinary graduate from the Class of 2022:

Name: Caroline Petkovic

Hometown: Shaker Heights, Ohio

Major: Media production and entrepreneurship

Post-graduation plans: Petkovic accepted a position as a production assistant at Running Subway, a New York-based entertainment company that conceptualizes, produces, markets and manages iconic productions and exhibits. In her role, she assists the company’s CEO and president in planning new exhibits and managing current exhibits.

How HPU helped you get there: “At HPU, I was mentored by engaging professors, including Joe Michaels, Broadcaster in Residence and associate professor of media production and entrepreneurship, and Martin Yount, assistant director of Communication Fellows, who introduced me to the intricacies of media production. Brandon Floyd in the Office of Career and Professional Development helped with my resume and cover letters.”

Most impactful mentor at HPU: “Joe Michaels and Martin Yount were my most impactful mentors. They inspired me each and every day to do my best.”

Advice for underclassmen: “Get to know your professors. They are wonderful mentors and will add significant value to your HPU experience.”

Share your news with us for a chance to be featured!