- By accepting/using this decal you agree to abide by all parking/traffic regulations at High Point University. Refer to PARKING TERMS and CONDITIONS found at highpoint.edu for the most current parking regulations.
- Refer to the instructions printed on the back of the decal for proper placement.
** NOTE** The small decal goes on the inside of the front window, just below the rearview mirror.
- ONLY apply the decal to a clean, cool, and dry surface. NEVER a HOT surface.
- Decals do not expire and are valid for your entire tenure while at HPU.
- There is no charge for replacement decals provided:
- Your old decal is returned, both front and rear as best as possible, or a photo showing the removed decal, as long as the license plate of the vehicle is able to be seen.
- Official Documentation is presented that demonstrates the vehicle and/or decals are no longer in use.
- Reserved and Faculty spaces/ lots are enforced year-round Monday- Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Handicap, Service and Delivery, Early Decision (numbered spaces), Hotel Guest Only, 30-60 minute spaces, along with Visitor spaces are enforced 24/7 year-round.
- Citations are paperless and sent to the registered owner’s HPU email account. Lack of notification on the vehicle is NOT grounds for appeal.
- Citation appeals are ONLY accepted via email to email@example.com. You have seven (7) days to appeal citations.
View Parking Terms and Conditions