From 1926 to 1993 the High Point College Newspaper was known as the HI-PO. It changed names to Campus Chronicle in 1993 with the change of the college name to High Point University. The first three issues of the 1993 school year carried the name “????” until a new name for the publication was chosen.
Digitized issues of The Hi-Po from 1926 – 1993 are available at the link below:
Digitized issues of the Campus Chronicle from 1994 – 2016 are available at the link below: