Internship Profile: Tiffany Selberg Attends to AT&T

Jul 25th, 2021

IMG 2501

READ MORE INTERNSHIP PROFILES

Name: Tiffany Selberg

Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina

Major: Marketing with a minor in social media marketing

Internship: Selberg interned with AT&T in their business-to-business sales development program in Dallas, Texas. She served as a client solutions executive for AT&T Business, calling upon small and mid-sized businesses around the country, selling them on AT&T Business fiber internet and mobility services. Selberg observed and guided the sales cycle to hit weekly quotas and provide the best solutions for customers.

How HPU helped you get there: “HPU gave me the confidence, platform and tools to prepare me for this internship both inside and outside of the classroom. I would not be where I am today if it weren’t for the constant, supportive mentorship of Larry Quinn and the late Randy Moser within the PSB Professional Selling Club. Over the course of my junior year, I visited the Office of Career and Professional Development multiple times a month, every month, to speak to my advisor on how to find the right internship for me and how to prepare for the interviews I had lined up.”

Most impactful mentor at HPU: “Larry Quinn has been a fantastic mentor to me since I first set foot on HPU’s campus. He has given me realistic solutions while also encouraging me and pushing me to be my best.”

What has your internship experience been like, and how is it preparing you for your future?: “My internship experience has allowed me to overcome objections, develop a thicker skin and learn more about how small businesses operate while also interning with one of the largest companies in the world.”