Internship Profile: Meredith Haddock Makes it to Magic Kingdom

Aug 22nd, 2021

399BAB28 6A46 4A76 8867 619A448FFD08

READ MORE INTERNSHIP PROFILES

Name: Meredith Haddock

Hometown: Davidson, North Carolina

Major: Media production entrepreneurship with a minor in sales

Internship: Haddock joins Walt Disney World Company for the Disney College Program in Orlando, Florida where she works in the Magic Kingdom.

How HPU helped you get there: “High Point has truly helped me in so many ways. They have provided me with the tools to create my resume, website, LinkedIn, my podcast, and so much more! As well as that, they have given me the opportunity to work with the Office of Career and Professional Development and Admissions. Truly no other school gives me the networking skills and confidence to reach out and make my dreams come true! ”

Most impactful mentor at HPU: “My most impactful mentor at HPU is so incredibly hard to pick. However, two professors that stand out to me are Larry Quinn and James Trammel. Both are different, very intelligent in their departments, and have such a special connection with my college career. I am so grateful for their advice, honesty, and opportunities within High Point.”

What has your internship experience been like, and how is it preparing you for your future?: “This internship is hard, tiring and tough to push through every day. However, knowing that it’s only for a short period of time, and is very special that not every college student gets to pursue, makes me feel like I am living a dream.”