Internship Profile: Jack Berg Delves into Digital Media

Sep 12th, 2022

Read More Internship Profiles

Name: Jack Berg

Hometown: Ashburn, Virginia

Major: Business administration with minors in sales and entrepreneurship

Internship: Berg spent the summer with Bell Partners in Greensboro, North Carolina, as a digital media intern. In his role, he assisted in the development of training, marketing and communication material that was distributed to more than 1,700 associates nationwide.

How HPU helped you get there: “HPU has continued to provide me with real-world examples of what I faced during my internship. Whether through conducting practice interviews or assisting in the building of my resume and cover letter, HPU’s vast network of mentors has guided me toward all of my goals. The Office of Career and Professional Development was instrumental in creating both my resume and cover letter. I highly recommend all students make an appointment with their office at least once.”

Most impactful mentor at HPU: “Professor Steven Alberts is a great mentor. Through his course Business Communication and Professional Development, I gained an in-depth look at what it takes to get your message across, how best to present, how to properly interview and how to apply for a job or internship.”

What has your internship experience been like, and how is it preparing you for your future?: “Bell Partners has opened my eyes to the professional world.”

Share your news with us for a chance to be featured!