Internship Profile: JP Pallaria Invests in His Future

Sep 16th, 2022

Read More Internship Profiles

Name: JP Pallaria

Hometown: Windham, New Hampshire

Major: Business administration with a minor in healthcare management

Internship: Over the summer, Pallaria joined Fidelity Investments in Merrimack, New Hampshire, as a personal investing client services intern. In his role, he addressed customer service issues and helped clients make clear decisions to achieve their financial goals.

How HPU helped you get there: “HPU prepared me by showcasing the ever-present opportunities that exist outside the classroom. I attended guest speaker and career and professional development seminars and conducted informational interviews on campus. In doing so, I was well-prepared to apply for this role and continued into my interview with confidence. From writing a cover letter and polishing my resume to asking for advice with my LinkedIn profile, the Office of Career and Professional Development was extremely beneficial.”

Most impactful mentor at HPU: “Corey Kirby is my most influential mentor at HPU. He was my Success Coach my first year on campus and has been there for me in every corner of my education and life on campus. Corey takes the Success Coach role far beyond his time in the office. He genuinely cares for those he oversees, and I would not be where I am without him. Corey is one of the incredible individuals that make HPU a better place.”

What has your internship experience been like, and how is it preparing you for your future?: “My internship experience was nothing short of extraordinary. I worked with a close-knit team under amazing leadership, exploring every aspect of the company I could to help pursue my dreams. I was continuously met with the best networking opportunities imaginable and really enjoyed my experience as a whole!”

Share your news with us for a chance to be featured!