visit to HPU
- 15 minutes (12 minutes to speak and 3 minutes for questions)
- The schedule will be strictly enforced so be sure to practice your timing.
- Do not talk too fast!
- A moderator will be in your room to track your time and give you a 5 min. warning.
- Expect a classroom setting with presenter at the front of the room.
- A computer and projector will be available.
- Show up before the start of the session to load any audiovisual presentation on the desktop.
- Bring your presentation on a USB drive; you must use the classroom computer
- Keep a copy of your presentation in your email as a backup.
- Tips on preparing oral presentations:
We reserve the right to cancel a presenter’s session if the above requirements are not met.