Library Instruction Lab Rules and Policy:
- Please be aware that the Instruction Lab cannot accommodate regularly repeating reservations for classes or events.
- Because the Instruction Lab is priority use for librarians and instructors, students or student groups are discouraged from requesting reservations for the lab.
- Note: Students are allowed to use the space for academic purposes, agreeing to yield the room to scheduled classes or events.
- Trash should be disposed of in trash receptacles before leaving.
- Only covered drinks and small dry snacks may be brought into the lab
- Any problems or issues with rooms should be reported to the librarian on duty as soon as possible.
- Only campus groups are allowed to use this reservation form to make reservations. Outside groups must inquire about reservations by contacting Melissa Anderson at email@example.com.
- This form should be used for reservations made 24 hours in advance. If rooms are not in use and you wish to use them immediately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.