What can I do in Media Services?
In Media Services, you can:
- View and borrow most DVDs and videos from the instructional media, feature film, documentary, and foreign film genres. Please see the Film Resources page for more information.
- Borrow digital cameras and videorecorders, microphones, camcorders, tripods, voice recorders, CD-players, DVD players, and VCRs. Please see the Media Equipment and Software for more information.
- Use multimedia computer lab resources and get assistance with the production of academic-related multimedia materials, including videos, podcasts, graphics, and scanning. Please see the Media Equipment and Software for more information. For a complete list of tutorials about software, equipment, and more, please see the Media Tutorials Library Guide.
- Book the lecture room for a presentation, lecture, group project meeting space, or movie viewing for a class. Please check the Classroom Calendars for availability, and email email@example.com to make a reservation.
- Use the media lab to view and listen to DVDs, videos, CDs, vinyl, foreign language tapes, and reserve materials.