TEAM is our clinical entity dedicated to injury prevention, rehabilitation, and improving athletic performance. Through TEAM, the groundbreaking research performed by our scientists and other scientists from around the world is translated into clinical practice giving our clients state-of-the-art treatments and techniques based on the best available evidence. Whether rehabilitating from an injury, trying to prevent injury, or interested in maximizing your sport performance, active individuals can make an appointment to consult with one of our experts.
Some of the services we offer:
- Golf swing analysis and specific exercise programs
- Running, basketball, baseball, volleyball and lacrosse biomechanics assessment
- Rehabilitation from orthopaedic and sports injuries
- Performance programs for distance athletes and basketball, lacrosse, and volleyball players to name a few
- VO2 max and lactate threshold testing
- Injury prevention program for athletes
- Training at altitude
- Golf play on our simulator at one of our 18 championship courses including Pinehurst, Torrey Pines, Pebble Beach, or Harbour Town
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment, please fill out this short survey HERE and someone will follow-up with you soon.
Payment for clinical services rendered can be made at the time of your appointment with either cash or check. Checks can be made payable to TEAM. The Cash or Check fee schedule is $50 per session for HPU affiliated patients, and $100 per session for Non-HPU affiliated patients.
You can also pay in advance online when you call to schedule your appointment using our secure TEAM electronic payment portal. If you would rather pay by credit card in person on the day of your visit, your TEAM clinician can enter your card information on any of the Lab computers.
*Please note that the fee schedule is the same as cash or check, but that the use of a credit card does contain an added $5 surcharge in order to cover processing costs.