Nondiscrimination/Title IX Statement
High Point University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, age, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation in its education programs and activities as required by Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and other applicable statutes and University policies. University programs and activities include but are not limited to athletics (NCAA and club sports), admissions, financial aid, and employment. High Point University will not tolerate any form of harassment including sexual violence and sexual harassment.
If a person believes that a violation has occurred, please report it to the appropriate High Point University Compliance Officer listed below. High Point University will not tolerate any form of retaliation towards a person reporting a violation.
For non-disability related violations or inquiries, please contact one of the following:
HPU students, faculty, staff & visitors:
- Megan Karbley, Director of Title IX, 339 Slane Center, High Point University, One University Parkway, High Point, NC 27262, 336-841-9457, email@example.com
- After normal business hours and weekends please call the Resident Director (RD) on duty at 336-880-4409, to reach the on call Deputy Title IX Coordinator.
For disability-related violations or inquiries, please contact:
- Students and applicants for admission:
- Dana Bright, Director of Disability Support Services, 401 Smith Library, High Point University, One University Parkway, High Point, NC 27262, 336-841-9361, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty/Staff and applicants for employment:
- Tammy Bryant, Director of Human Resources, 239 Roberts Hall, High Point University, One University Parkway, High Point, NC 27262, 336-841-9826, email@example.com