The Office of Student Accounts handles all billing and payment of tuition and fees for the graduate programs at High Point University.
Our office works diligently to assist students in their pursuit of post secondary education at High Point University. We work not only to assist students, but also their parents and members of the University community. We are anxious to get to know each student well and to understand their unique needs and challenges in funding their college education.
Payment of Tuition and Fees
Tuition for Fall 2022 will start to be due in mid-July 2022 and the exact date will depend on your program.
Tuition for Spring 2023 will be due in December 2023 and the exact date will depend on your program.
- Payments can be made in person to the Office of Student Accounts Cashier’s Office located in Roberts Hall 106. Cash, check, or debit/credit cards (2.85% transaction fee applies) can be accepted in our office as methods of payment.
- Payment can also be made online via the Student Account Center. You will login using your HPU email username and password and select the Student Account Center link.
- TouchNet Monthly Payment Plan for Graduate Programs
- $50 enrollment fee per semester. You must re-enroll each semester.
- Allows you to divide your educational investment over 3 monthly installments
- Summer 2022 semester enrollment opens April 1st and closes April 30th with the plan starting May 1, 2022 ending July 1, 2022.
- Fall semester enrollment opens August 1st and closes August 31st with the plan starting September 1, 2022 ending November 1, 2022.
- Spring semester enrollment opens December 1st and closes December 31st with the plan starting January 1, 2023 ending March 1, 2023.
- Please call the Office of Student Accounts (336) 841-9259 for more information regarding the payment plans.
- You can also mail your payment to:
High Point University
Attn: Office of Student Accounts
One University Parkway
High Point, NC 27268
*Please reference Student ID # on memo line of check*
In the event that a student qualifies for a refund from overpayment of tuition or financial aid, High Point University offers two methods of refund payment.
- Refund via Direct Deposit through TouchNet eRefunds. To enroll in HPU Direct Deposit, log in to your Student Account Center and select the Refunds tab at the top. This is the suggested method of refund for all graduate students, in order that funds can be received faster.
- Paper check mailed to your home address on record in our system.