2017 Undergraduate Application for Admissions
High Point University is an exclusive member of the Common Application. We are confident in the Common App and believe that our membership will help facilitate the application process for you. The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is here to help you throughout the entire application and decision process. If you have any questions about our university or application, we encourage you to reach out to us.
- Create an account on the Common App.
- Once you’re logged into the Common App, you will need to click on the College Search tab and search for High Point University. Once the Result List appears, you will need to check the box next to High Point University and click Add.
- Next you will need to complete the High Point University section. To do this, click on the My Colleges tab and then High Point University. Complete the Questions section to make sure you receive the most relevant information to you from High Point University.
- Then, complete the Common App section. To do this you will click on the Common App tab. Please know that the red asterisk are required.
- Once you’ve completed the Common App and the High Point University sections, you can submit your application by clicking the “Review and Submit Common App” button under High Point University.