New for 2022! All Campus Concierge Updates have moved to a web based format.
Emails: Weekly emails goes out to all students, staff and faculty on Monday of each week.
Additional Student Updates: HPU Guidebook App
Additional Faculty/ Staff Updates: https://www.highpoint.edu/concierge/faculty-and-staff-resources/
Below you will find our updated guidelines for Campus Concierge Update Emails.
How To Submit an Advertisement?
Email advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
Subject Line: “Concierge Advertisement – Name of Event”
Email must include:
- Start date date for the ad to run.
- Which platform(s)?
- Faculty/staff webpage
- Student Guidebook App
- Include any hyperlinks in the email to Concierge.
- Please include any text on the advertisement in the body of your email to Concierge as well for ADA website compliance.
- You may include an image or pdf.
*Images may be revised or omitted by concierge.
- Accepted file types: jpeg or .png; pdfs also allowed
- The suggested size is 240 x 240 pixels
- No QR Codes
- Only edited images may be submitted (correct spelling/grammar, size requirement met, etc.)
- Must contain the following information:
- What is the event?
- When is the event (date and time)?
- Where is the event being held?
*Be specific, ie: NOT “hpu” or “on campus”
*Use proper name of campus buildings, not nicknames or abbreviations (ex: R.G. Wanek Center – NOT WC or Wanek).
- Who is hosting the event? Contact person?
*Must be an eligible campus group (departments, SGA groups, etc.).
- Payments? May ONLY advertise payments via HPU Passports (ie: no slide can include “Accepting cash, checks, credit, or debit”).
- Include organization logo if possible. Approved logos can be found here.
Event location MUST be confirmed in 25Live before an advertisement can run.
Concierge Update Pages
– Frequency: 2 weeks before the event; NO MORE than 1 month out.
– When: Updates are updated on Tuesday and Thursday mornings during the academic year (Wednesdays only over academic breaks).
-Where: Student Updates are posted on the HPU Guidebook App. Faculty and Staff Updates are posted on the Faculty and Staff Resources webpage.
– What to Advertise: Any on-campus event/activity that is open to anyone.
– Suggested Size: Square (think, IG post) 240 x 240 pixels
CLICK HERE to submit an advertisement.
Questions? Contact Tanner White at 336-841-9458 or email@example.com.