Skip to Main Content

Registration for classes is completed through students’ account. The only exception being students who are registering for practicum or thesis related courses and must complete the approval form with the appropriate signatures and turn this into the Norcross Graduate School Office. Once the stated registration period is over the student will not be able to make any changes or drop any class online. All changes will have to be made in the Norcross Graduate School Office in person, beginning the first week of class.

Any student unsure about what classes to enroll in should meet with their program director or adviser.

Supplemental Student Forms:

Application for Graduation

Application for Graduation- COM/EDU/MBA

Application for Graduation- Health Sciences

All current students must apply for graduation the semester prior to or during the final semester of classes. The form must be completed and submitted to the Graduate School Office, see graduate calendar for specific deadlines.

Graduate Student Research and Travel Fund (GradFund) offers High Point University graduate students funding for research and travel expenses. Provided as a part of the University’s commitment to experiential learning, the GradFund accepts applications throughout the year as defined below. Graduate students can receive up to $500 in support of research projects and up to 25 percent of travel-related presentation or conference expenses, up to $250.

Please visit the GradFund page for application deadlines and the link to apply.

Independent Research, Thesis or Capstone Registrants need to complete the following form to register for classes.

Independent Practicum Thesis Form

MBA students taking BUA 5080-Business Practium 
must complete the following form to register:

BUA 5080 Registration Process Guidelines

BUA 5080 Registration Form

Ed.D. Dissertation Committee Approval Form

Ed.D. Dissertation Committee Approval Form  

Application to Change Concentrations

Application to Change Concentrations