School of Pharmacy

Transfer Students

High Point University School of Pharmacy encourages students completing prepharmacy coursework at other colleges/universities to consider applying to HPU for their pharmacy education. Note the need for official transcripts and the recommendation to contact Dr. Buddy Lingle, our HPU Pharmacy Advisor on the Application Process page.


(336) 841-9198
(336) 841-9024 (fax)

Future of Pharmacy at HPU

News from the School of Pharmacy

Courtnie Carter
School of Pharmacy Hires Carter as Administrative Assistant
read more
Kristen Hoskins
School of Pharmacy Hires Hoskins as Department Administrator
read more
Scot McIntosh
School of Pharmacy Welcomes Lab Manager Scot McIntosh
read more
View All

Flickr Photostream: School of Pharmacy