Skip to Main Content

Off-Campus Mental Health Referrals

The Office of Counseling Services recognizes the limitations of providing mental health care in a university setting. Students requesting or requiring consistent weekly, specialized, or intensive clinical services, or with needs that otherwise cannot be accommodated through our scope of services, may be best served by community providers.

Students may access the External Community Providers Database here. The list is only accessible for individuals with a High Point University e-mail address. Please note that the inclusion of a provider or agency on this list does not denote endorsement by High Point University.

Additionally, Psychology Today is a database that can also assist you in identifying off-campus providers and resources in your area.

If you are a community provider and would like to be added to our database, please fill out the External Community Provider Form.